Keystone Mothers of Multiples, Inc. (KMOM) was founded in 1959 and is a non-profit, educational, support, & public service organization for mothers of twins, triplets and higher order multiple birth children.
KMOM provides support, information, and networking to families through club member volunteers.
KMOM is proud to serve multiple birth families in Central PA through newsletters, meetings, club functions, and Scholarship program.
The purpose of our club is to promote interest in and knowledge of multiples, to help familes of multiples through exchange of ideas about caring for their multiples, to provide an equipment exchange for members, to help needy families with multiples with needs.
KMOM sponsors various social and service activites throughout the year such as:
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers and/or roundtable discussions related to parenting multiples or family and parenting in general
- Lending library with books and videos specific to raising multiples as well as general parenting and family topics
- Baby equipment to borrow for free or minimal charge
- Member newsletter published 10 times per year
- Member-only internet forums/email group
- Annual scholarship(s) for college assistance awarded to members and/or immediate family members
- Spring and fall kids clothing and equipment sales (open to the public)
- Participation in community events and projects
- Holiday member banquets
- Playgroups for infants to school age children
- Mom’s and Couples night outs
- Childrens’ spring and winter holiday parties
KMOM is member of the PA Organization of Mothers of Multiples
For more information about joining KMOM please email KeystoneMomMembership@gmail.com